Monday 24 September 2012

Flower Feedback: Union Buildings 1 & 2

On one day I received two different emails from the Union Buildings!  I am so happy to see that local people still visit the place.  The building and the gardens are so beautiful,especially in Spring.  When I was there I only saw tourists.

The first message came from Kyra Scheepers and her husband:


We are the parents of 3 children. We come from the West-Rand and have come to Pretoria for the day. We came to the Union Buildings to pray for our government. Thank you for your efforts.

My pleasure, Kyra.  Thank you for praying. And for the message.

The next message comes from my friend Christelle. We met via Facebook where she is the driving force behind the fantastic group called Ons Hekel (We Crochet). We have since met in person and know we are kindred spirits.

Here is her message:


Today I took the Dad and the Boys on a treasure hunt at the Unions
Buildings.  We live in the valley behind the ridge on which the Union
Buildings are located - the President's "backyard" :-)

It was a cool, crisp spring morning in Pretoria, with some thunder in the
air and the rain already chased us away after breakfast at the farmer's
market. Since your photos already show the beautiful buildings, I went for a
view over the city.

A lovely day to find an African Flower .

Fantastic! Thanks Stel.




1 comment:

Stel said...

What a lovely thing to do, Kyra!