Saturday 25 August 2012

Flower Feedback: Augrabies 2

The second response from the Augrabies Flower!  I am so happy to see it is still there.
This one from Simone Jones.  This is what she says:


Hope and trust you are doing well! I am Simoné Jones, a 22 year old woman from Barkly West in the Northern Cape.  It was August, 18th 2012 when my boyfriend and I visited the Augrabies Falls.  Our ‘1st anniversary’ was on 19 August 2012 and we decided to take a trip to the Falls.  It was my first time visiting the Augrabies Falls and I enjoyed every bit of view I could get.  The peaceful sound of the falling water took away all my worries and I allowed myself to just live in that moment.  I’ve always been very fond of the nature, especially water! I could say without a doubt that the pose with the flower was one of the highlights of the visit (I simply adore flowers).  Before I even got onto the platform where the flower is, I already saw it and thought it was really cute!  I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and can’t stop looking at all the photo’s I took.
It’s things like these that makes me a proud South African!

Thank you Simone.  Thanks for sharing my joy!


No comments: