Sunday 23 October 2011

Project ABC: D is for Dress

Although I love doing needlework, I don't really make clothes, so this "D is for Dress" challenge prompted me to make, well, a dress.  

This dress has been in my cupboard for ages.  I bought it years ago at the Owino Market in Kampala when we still lived in Uganda. It is one of those dresses where you like the dress, you just don't like yourself in the dress, so it just stayed in my cupboard without being worn.


Now, after a few hours of cutting and sewing it looks like this:


Perfect for the princess:


2 comments:

Stel said...

Baie mooi nou!

air max tn pas cher said...

Un très bel article qui est écrit dans ce blog et toute la pensée expriment à travers cet article. Dans cet article, la fa?on d'exprimer les pensées sont très gentils et il est court et doux qui me pla?t le plus ici.