Monday 22 February 2010

Dubai in Pictures 6

I know this is supposed to be my craft blog, but crafting is a bit slow at the moment. Not because I don't want to, but just because I allow life to get in the way. So in my frustration I took a drive down the beach yesterday afternoon in an attempt to get away from all the mundane everyday life things.



The weather is absolutely glorious at the moment. With temperatures in the high 20's during the day and a cool breeze in the evenings it is perfect outdoor weather.
This stretch of beach in Umm Sequem is known, for obvious reasons, as Kite Beach. The wind was stronger than usual yesterday and the kite surfers took full advantage of this.



I spent a very relaxing hour wacthing these guys surfing their hearts out and completely living in the moment. I went away with a new resolve to take things as they come and to make the best of it.

May this also be your inspiration for the new week.

Happy Monday!

No comments: