Saturday 23 February 2013

Flower Feedback: Franschoek 13 & 14

This post makes the Franschoek flower officially my most famous flower!

The first pic comes from Roland van Vondel from Belville


The next message comes from Liz Hines from London



Hi
We were on holiday in Franschhoek last month and found your flower by the Huguenot monument. We had just rented some bicycles in the town and were at the start of a ride which took us on a loop through the Robertsvlei valley. It was  a lovely day and the scenery was fantastic followed by a very acceptable glass of Sauvignon Blanc at Mont Rochelle. This was our fourth visit to the Cape and our second time staying in Franschhoek, we love it there. It was particularly nice this time as for the whole time we were away, it was snowing in England.
Back in London now to work in the dark,cold and wet. Here's to the next visit!

I am humbled every time I receive a message. The fact that this flower can connect people from different sides of the world, amazes me every time. Thank you for finding joy in my flower, and for responding to my message. It means the world to me.

No comments: