Thursday 21 April 2011

Morning on the beach

I just spent a very enjoyable morning with my daughter on the beach.


The ocean is very calm here - ideal for an almost three year old - with lots of shells and other interesting things to find in the sand and in the shallow waters.


And good views too:  To the one side the Burj Khalifa in the background,


and to the other side, the Burj Al Arab.


Look what we found:  A paper nautilus shell, 2 old pottery bowls and a pretty stone.
A perfect morning.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

That looks like a wonder, peaceful beach to spend a nice, relaxing day! I have to say, I really enjoyed the pictures from your posts of the Haberdashery Souk. The masses of colors and patterns are just amazing! I have a feeling I could easily get lost and spend the day wandering around such a place! Thank you for sharing them!