Thursday 27 February 2014

ADELAIDE CENTRAL MARKET

If you are a visitor to Adelaide, the Central Market is one of those must-see venues in the city.


If you live or work in the city, it is part of the scene, but for those of us who live the suburbs, it takes some effort to get there.


Last week I had to cook a Cambodian dinner for a themed evening we had. What a perfect reason for me to do my shopping at the Market.


My Fish Amok dish needed fresh white fish,


and other spicy ingredients.


My table needed fresh flowers.


Korean dishes don't need cheese, but that didn't stop me...


Then I needed a coffee break,


and my shopping assistant needed an ice cream break,


while also supporting the local music scene.


We decided to come back more often. 
It's good for the senses.

No comments: